The MAZ™ Mixer
The MAZ™ Mixer, a patent approved technology, is the pioneer in planetary mixing for pharmaceutical purposes and is available exclusively through MEDISCA.
The MAZ™ Mixer
MEDISCA’s innovation sector delivers a planetary mixer specifically engineered to meet the demands of the compounding industry.
The MAZ™ Mixer optimizes the touch of a button technology in one device and is powerful enough to replace machines that mix, mill, melt and deaerate your compounds. Gone are the days of using multiple devices, creating a mess and wasting valuable time to make a single formulation. If you value time and money, MAZ™ is the gift that keeps on giving. An excellent choice for a business owner seeking ways to enhance quality and overall production.
- • Dramatic impact on efficiency, consistency and profitability produces ROI within months
- • Ideal for mixing creams, gels, ointments and liquids
- • Patent approved technology (USPTO No. 10,231,903)
- • 24 hour Technical Support with the MAZ Wizard™
- • No mixing rods or blades reduces risk of cross contamination
- • Suitable for hazardous drug compounding due to closed system mixing
- • Meets USP <800> requirements
- • Increased efficiency by mixing directly in metered dosing pump
- • Excellent for compounding capsules with the reduction of static
- • Ensures homogeneous formulations (< 4% RSD)
- • Available in many sizes; most common being 350g (KK300), 400g x 2 (KK400), & 1000g x 2 (KK1000)
“The MAZ mixer has increased our efficiency drastically. Because of its many capabilities, we are able to use it for ≈95% of the things we make in the lab.” – Brand Einger, Medsync Pharmcy USA
MEDISCA is the leader in providing turnkey solutions to the pharmaceutical compounding industry and allied health care professionals worldwide. Through its global partners, LP3 Network and MEDISCA Network, MEDISCA supports prescribers, pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians engaged in personalized medicine by offering quality products, educational training, and technical support services. In 2019, MEDISCA proudly celebrates 30 years of industry-leading excellence. Our perennial pursuit to continuously address growing demands in this evolving field is fueled by our dedication to our customers and the compounding industry. MEDISCA is established in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia.