We come to work every day to empower pharmacy teams to play a pivotal role in each person’s journey to better health. We see a future where people recognize pharmacies as centers for wellness and turn to their trusted pharmacy teams for coaching and advice. We hope you’ll join us in creating that future.
Max labels, fills, caps and sorts prescription vials, so you’re free to focus on growing your business and providing true patient care.
Max sets new benchmarks for speed, supports 188 NDCs, and automates up to 60 percent of your total prescription volume.
• Put safety first.
- When proper processes are followed, Parata Max is 100 percent accurate for drug and dose. Each cell contains a unique barcode, which is scanned during restocking to ensure a match with the stock bottle. The barcode also enables Max to identify a cell and its contents from any location in the unit, so Max always dispenses the right drug. Designed to maximize safety and prevent diversion, our optional, patented locking cells automatically lock when closed and stay locked if they are removed from Max. Cells are replenished while in the unit, one at a time, and open only when an authorized user verifies a barcode match between a stock bottle and a cell.
• Minimize your touch time.
- Max is built to run smoothly with little upkeep. Vials and caps are loaded in bulk — no stacking or aligning required. Our Replenishment Manager guides your prescription stocking, reducing restocking time and daily interruptions. And Max can store 232 completed prescriptions before requiring attendance. Max’s smart, two-sided design separates inventory from dispensing — so you can replenish vials, caps and drugs while Max continues to complete prescriptions. If a prescription requires pharmacist attention, Max sets it aside for you to address when you have time and keeps filling other scripts.
• Easily automate new drugs.
- To add new drugs to Max, your pharmacy staff can easily calibrate cells on site, avoiding costs and delays of cell exchanges. Max’s interface provides cell settings for nearly 14,000 NDCs, and we add more every week.
Integrate Parata Max into your PioneerRx pharmacy system.
Parata Systems provides pharmacy technology solutions that empower pharmacists to elevate their role and help people lead healthier lives. Founded in Durham, North Carolina, in 2001, Parata is trusted by thousands of pharmacies throughout the United States and beyond.