IVRx from Medtel Communications is an advanced IVR solution combined with a sophisticated cloud-based phone system and unified communications platform. IVRx fully integrates with PioneerRx.
Medtel IVRx is an IVR fully integrated with a cloud-based phone system.
The Medtel IVRx system improves the patient experience by automating workflows and providing advanced features to make pharmacies more efficient. This HIPAA-compliant business phone system ensures that customer calls and messages are secure with encryption in transit, protecting patient data and guarding against unauthorized access to protected health information.
Features Include: Customizable Auto Attendant and Call Routing, Automated Prescription Refill Requests, Outbound Calling and Patient Adherence. Medtel also offers URAC reporting to support Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation Requirements.
Better for your patients:
- ● Get real-time prescription status updates
- ● Leave authorization messages for new prescriptions and refills
- ● Get automated pharmacy information such as updated store hours and holiday specials
- ● Request the pharmacy to contact their doctor
Best for your business:
- ● Reduce costs and free up time
- ● Manage your workflow with an integrated system
- ● Change IVR information quickly and easily
- ● Customize auto-attendant options
- ● Scale to fit the size of your business and your needs
Medtel Communications is a pioneer in the telecommunications industry, providing cloud-based unified communications, contact center, and collaboration tools for businesses worldwide. Medtel is built upon a 50-year history of telecommunications innovation and experience that began with the design and manufacturing of traditional PBX phone systems, leading to the development of an enterprise-class proprietary cloud communications platform. Medtel is committed to helping businesses adapt to ever-changing workplace demands for communication and collaboration by providing extremely reliable, easy-to-use products and software applications. Medtel is headquartered in Palmetto, Florida, with satellite offices around the U.S.