Datarithm’s customizable cloud-based software optimizes Rx inventories through automated demand forecasting, inventory balancing suggestions, cycle counting schedules, and daily advanced analytics resulting in optimal control.
provides pharmacies with value driven inventory control software designed to streamline tasks, optimize prescription drug inventories, and improve cash flow. Forecasting the expected usage and deploying proven algorithms to optimize reorder points and quantities. Balancing attacks surplus inventories through wholesaler returns and, for multi-location pharmacies, automated store-to-store transfers. Cycle Counting assures precise on-hand counts and provides flagging for potential drug diversion. Advanced Analytics delivers daily reports that unlock the power of data.
- Precise, centralized, consistent control of Rx inventories
- 15% – 25% reduction of surplus inventories
- Improved Customer Service;
- Reduction in expired drug returns
- Lower Carry and Replenishment costs for stronger profitability, cash flows, and liquidity
For more info, visit www.datarithm.co
Datarithm provides pharmacy with value driven inventory control software designed to optimize prescription drug inventories.
Our highly-specialized systems and software applications help pharmacies streamline tasks, reduce inventory, recoup inventory dollars via balancing, increase cash flow, improve customer service levels, and grow profits.
Founded in 2005 as RxNetServices we pioneered store-to-store inventory transfers; and in 2011 were renamed Datarithm which better reflects our growing range of innovative services, including the automation of inventory forecasting, balancing and cycle counting.
- Our Forecasting Tool performs an in-depth analysis of historical transaction data, selects and deploys the “best-fit” lowest error algorithm to precisely forecast future demand and optimize reorder points and quantities.
- Our Balancing Tool reveals positions of overstocking and makes automated recommendations for “cold-to-hot” store-to-store transfers. Additionally, the system provides return alerts for both in-date and short-dated inventory.
- Our configurable Cycle Counting Tool assures precise on-hand counts and provides potential drug diversion flags.
By optimizing inventory through Datarithm, pharmacies of all sizes will:
- Right-size inventories through the reduction of over-stocks and improve customer service levels through the reduction of out-of-stocks.
- With optimal inventories revealed through forecasting, transfer and return recommendations; speed the time to benefit by quickly converting inventory to cash.
- Manage their prescription drug inventories with precision and consistency across their enterprise.
It’s EASY to convert cash to inventory…The challenge is to convert inventory into …CASH
Datarithm … Inventory Controlled